Grocery RX staff attended 770’s meeting last night to discuss concerns regarding their vaccine programs. After discussing the intolerable workload, folks on the call decided to take action:
1) speak at the Board of RX zoom meeting this week;
2) sign a petition/letter to your company,
3) rescind your 12-hour shift agreement.
Follow the links below to get involved. If you have any questions, reach out to your Union Representative.
- California State Board of Pharmacy
FOR PUBLIC COMMENT, PLEASE LOG ON TO THIS WEBSITE
January 27, 2021, at 4:00 pm – Board of Pharmacy Day 1
January 28, 2021, at 9:00 am – Board of Pharmacy Day 2
BOARD OF RX PROMPT:
- Good afternoon, my name is________ and I’m a pharmacist/pharmacy tech for ______ (company).
- I have been a pharmacist/pharmacy tech for___ (X# years/months).
- I am committed to doing my part in fighting COVID but have very serious concerns.
- I believe that the way RX staff are being asked to do COVID vaccination is in violation of SB 1442 and patient safety.
- This is what is happening in my pharmacy_________.
2. Albertsons/Vons: http://bit.ly/AlbVonsRx
3. Revoke Alternate Schedule Agreement: http://bit.ly/RxRevokeASA